You know there are times when you just feel like writing. Something. Anything. I have that feeling today. And I am struggling with it. I have been trying to write, written and torn it up. That's been the story for the past five hours now. (O yes! you do need to give credit to my patience and determination here)
I woke up in the morning. I have been up since 0400 hours. If you're wondering why(?), well, I am learning to drive. Yes FINALLY. It's been 7 days now. My ABC co-ordination has improved. I have control over the steering. I can drive. On empty roads. Where all that I come across are monkeys and dogs (!). And I do not mean it metaphorically. Literally. It's true. They come out of nowhere and they all manage to find my car. Funny. Esha and Niha have it lucky. I wonder how. This week my instuctor's going to take me to busier roads. Anyhow I am happy. I am finally learning what I always wanted to. To drive.
I feel independent. Confident. In charge/control of things. That is the effect the driver's seat has upon me. I sometimes wish the car was my life. I have grown up all my life hearing my mum say: "You are in the driver's seat. You have control over you own life". Now I know what she means. I got that feeling today.
I woke up in the morning. I have been up since 0400 hours. If you're wondering why(?), well, I am learning to drive. Yes FINALLY. It's been 7 days now. My ABC co-ordination has improved. I have control over the steering. I can drive. On empty roads. Where all that I come across are monkeys and dogs (!). And I do not mean it metaphorically. Literally. It's true. They come out of nowhere and they all manage to find my car. Funny. Esha and Niha have it lucky. I wonder how. This week my instuctor's going to take me to busier roads. Anyhow I am happy. I am finally learning what I always wanted to. To drive.
I feel independent. Confident. In charge/control of things. That is the effect the driver's seat has upon me. I sometimes wish the car was my life. I have grown up all my life hearing my mum say: "You are in the driver's seat. You have control over you own life". Now I know what she means. I got that feeling today.
No comments:
Post a Comment