When the engine finally arrived :)
The ending of a new beginning. One ends, another starts
Oh! and as I promised I did manage to get a pic of Mr. Army man before we got down. A journey. Of good company. Conversation. Tales. Amusement. Photos. Laugh. Knowledge. Food :D

My expression when I saw the escorts. :o Three guys, a Qualis with a blue light (!), louuuddddd music blaring, tinted glasses, rash driving, sudden stop at a restaurant, “madam photo lengi” … I’m happy to be alive and blogging again!!
How can I miss the pic ‘they’ clicked after borrowing my camera. Wtf.
Now in the land of…… ;)

Will be back soon! Good Night.
The ending of a new beginning. One ends, another starts
Oh! and as I promised I did manage to get a pic of Mr. Army man before we got down. A journey. Of good company. Conversation. Tales. Amusement. Photos. Laugh. Knowledge. Food :D
My expression when I saw the escorts. :o Three guys, a Qualis with a blue light (!), louuuddddd music blaring, tinted glasses, rash driving, sudden stop at a restaurant, “madam photo lengi” … I’m happy to be alive and blogging again!!
How can I miss the pic ‘they’ clicked after borrowing my camera. Wtf.
Now in the land of…… ;)
Will be back soon! Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment