Monday, May 9, 2011

Absolute-ly

I make it a point to write one post each day. Or atleast I “try” to. But somehow that never happens. Sometimes I am at a loss of words. Putting down feelings on paper is still as difficult a task to me as it was a year back . Sometimes I am just a wee bit lazy. Or at other times I have absolutely nothing to write about. Completely blank. Not unusual for me. And in fact, I am surprised myself just as much as I surprise others of how I seem to enjoy that state of mind. To me. That feeling of emptiness equals calmness. Of being at peace. This is exactly the picture I portray right now at home. There were a number of things planned for these vacations but how many of them are actually being acted upon is a puzzle I am yet to solve. In between such “not-so-action-packed” days, there are certain days which stand out. Just for being different from the rest. Today was one such day. P and I met up. Going through a “turmoil” in her life, she was at her craziest best. But am I glad that I did have a solution to her problems. Later, A joined us too and thus Part 1 had a happy ending. Like I believe, happiness begets happiness. When all looked happy and set, Part 2 began. Coincidentally, we bumped into E.  It just had to happen. After all. How could our meetings be complete without any one of us!

P, E and I had an awesome time YET again. Eight hours of “absolute” us. #epicday

No comments:

Post a Comment