Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crayon : paint my life!

On certain days, you feel like writing. Little. More. Most. Of everything. Without trying to be so discrete. It does not matter who reads it and who does not. Who will judge you and who will not. This post has been pending for a long time now. But for certain reasons I kept postponing it for later. Maybe because the person is an important one in context. Hoping someday I would gather enough "indifference" to help me go ahead with it. I guess that time has come. 

Here's a person who is one of his kind. Who entered my life like a whiff of fresh air. Who changed me from who I was to who I am. Who taught me that I could share what was mine with others too. And it ain't that difficult, after all. Maybe because that "other" was you. So this someone I met, is probably the most straightforward and frank person, in a long long while. Our meeting maybe wasn't sheer coincidence. I'd like to believe it was destined. We clicked instantly. He said one thing, I said another, and another, and another.  The next thing I knew, I absolutely loved the company of this person. He brought forth my tacit thoughts so clear. Our conversations almost always ran into hours. Little by little, I got to know you. I soon realised that you were not the one you portrayed to be. Not the person I believed you to be. You were nicer. The hard from outside, soft from inside kinds. Like a coconut.

You make me happy in a very different way. It is a nice feeling when I wake up every morning and I know that there is someone somewhere with whom I can be me. From my crankiest best to my happiest high. It's funny how I wait for the clock to strike 5.30, then 1, and then 11. Even when I have so many people around me and my days are abuzz with activity, it is surprising how my day is dependent on someone miles away!

PS. This post was scheduled for later. Just to tell you I will miss you a lot in these 8 days. June is not far. See you soon!

2 comments: