Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You're on my Mind

  • When I open my eyes in the morning and look at the bright day smiling at me
  • When I suddenly hear a romantic song being played somewhere
  • When my thoughts take me to my past and I remember all the pain I'd been through
  • When I do something substantial and feel content with myself
  • When I am confused as to which way I should be going
  • When I pass by the places where we have been to together
  • When nothing in my life seems to be going right
  • When everything in my life goes perfectly well as planned
  • Most times, even when I am surrounded with a lot of people
...I think of you! You are the first thing on my mind when I get up and the last thing when I go to bed.

P.S: I love thinking about you since it keeps me close to you! The fact that I am posting this NOW (refer to your "subtle" message) means I am missing you. Still. #whattodo :|

No comments:

Post a Comment