The idea of pen-pals passing each other on the street and falling in love all over again is very tempting. Very often I have wished I had a pen-pal. But I unfortunately belonged to a generation where online chat and emails were the trend. I send and receive a lot of emails but that sense of personal touch of letters is something altogether different. No wonder my fascination with handwritten letters. It means the person has worked up his thoughts to reach you, without that darn backspace key which makes things a lot easier I know. After all, there is something about holding a paper in your hand that has traveled from a loved one to you.
So should my papers, yellow'd with their age. And that letters can be put in a box and preserved, to tell a story adds to the charm. Letter No. 1 has just gone in :*
No comments:
Post a Comment