All my blog posts in recent times have been written in a hurry. That kind of explains why none of them have exceeded all but a few lines. A lot of things have kept me preoccupied of late. And am I glad that it’s all over now! A few days more to go home and I am excited like never before. This has been one hell of a semester otherwise but nothing can ever beat the “being home” feeling. Just 10 more days. :)
Looking back, in the past few months, things have turned out the way I would want them to be. I have come to believe it has something to do with the goodwill theory. As my mum used to say, your chances depends on people’s goodwill. That decides whether you cross the border between fate and luck. Fate takes you forward, but to a certain level. To cross and wander into that fort called luck, you need goodwill.
Till now, I always stood on the border. I would barely cross it when I would trip and fall back. This time it was different. It had to be. I have people around me who wish for my good. Besides my ever-supporting family, I have friends. True ones. I have strangers who wish me luck and mean it. I have what-I-call positive vibrations. A positive energy strong enough to endure the negative vibes of the few others.
My mum’s theory, thus, proved. :)
I will never know whether this theory is true or not. I am as infamous as they come. Good for you though. :)
ReplyDelete