It wasn’t the perfect start to the day but as they say, it all changes when you are in the right company. By the end of it, I can vouch for the fact that today was definitely one of the better days. Those happy carefree awesome days. Two souls. Laughing. The khula wala hassi. The joke upon one. Then the other. People joined and then left. The joy of small talks. Nonsensical ones. They failed to understand. It is so much easier. Where you do not think before saying anything. For you know you will not be judged. You aren’t scared. ROFLMAO. That is what I literally did! And like my favourite quote by Habib Bourguiba says, “Happy is the person who can laugh at himself for he never ceases to be amused.” Who can better explain it than the man who I think mastered it today! Not once, but thrice. It is always nice to be in the company of a happy person. Today was no exception!
No comments:
Post a Comment