I just changed the name of my blog again. Thanks to SDS who pointed out last night that there is another blog with the exact same name! I woke up at 2 am to this new piece of information and the feeling to change the name has been there ever since.
*the positive side* A reminder yet again that I am not the only one and there are people who do think on the same lines.
*the not-so-good side* Alas! my spark of creativity was not to be. My bubble thus, burst.
Well, I am not too sure as to which side is winning. So I will keep this for later.
I like my blog to be "the" one. And I am sure every blogger out there does. Ms. P, the other blogger wouldn't be too happy too if she found out about mine. I am sure. I wasn't too keen about hers either. "A-musing" had given me new meanings, in more ways than one. I did not want to let it go, at least not so soon.
At the same time, I wanted my blog to have a unique name, which set it apart from the rest. So half-heartedly, the search for a new name began. The person who led me to this new name was very kind to leave his "best-friends" and help me come up with a name for mine. We discussed quite a few interesting ones. And prompt too! A heart-felt thank you to you, when you read this :D. Had it not been for the typo in your text, this definitely wouldn't have struck me!
Of "Of my fort(e)s and weak-(k)ness". Well, it shall be my fort. Else's weak-knees. It shall be the story of my strengths and weaknesses. It will reflect the transition of my weaknesses into my strengths. My blog is my weakness. It shall continue to be. Above all, it shall be "my" own. And, weak-(k)ness (read "weak knees") after today has a very special meaning. It shall bear witness to that fact too! Like it holds all my secrets (with all the double meanings!), it shall hold this too.
Now, ain't I just getting better with every name. The next time you need help choosing one, I am sure you know where to look to?
No comments:
Post a Comment