Saturday, March 5, 2011

Next time shall be from home

Finally, I am at the airport to go home. With a lot of memories this time. This semester has been a dream. Each month getting better than the other. Definitely my best semester in law school so far. The other day Mr. A sarcastically remarked, “Living your dream, eh?” I smiled. Did not reply. Now, I wish I had.

Back to the present, I am sitting at the airport. I reached like two hours early. Check-in was smooth. I had my second strawberry milkshake in six hours. The first one was better, thanks to the company. I do notice that a lot of mention has been made about the “company” in recent times. I agree with you mister that the company matters and am I glad to be in yours! Your sense of humour is so contagious that it has rubbed off on your number/network right now and it’s acting funny. Lol!

The atmosphere at the airport is always amazing. The kind of people you meet. Sometimes which progresses to conversations. Otherwise just a glimpse of different ways of life. That’s the best part of my journey always. I love the wait, thanks to what I get to see around. A panorama. Of unfolding of events. A continuously passing changing scene. Today, I have restrained myself from striking “random” conversations though the strong urge to do so. Well, did happen! In fact, I was almost about to join one when a friend called. By the time I hung up, those fellow-conversationalists were gone. They were a young group of professionals working in Pune on their way to Bangalore for a meeting. Looking around then, I saw  a young kid “the unaccompanied minor” being led by the ground-staff towards the boarding gate. It brought back to me memories of those summer vacations when mom and dad would pack me and my brother off to our grandparents place and Koka and Aita would be there at the airport to receive us. The privileged treatment- we were the first to enter and the first to leave the “aeroplane”. What a thrill! Something I looked forward to always. Makes me wonder haven’t I always loved attention! ;)

Boarding has just been announced and so, am off now. Thank you A-musing for keeping me busy! The next time I blog shall be from Guwahati. Home.

Till then,
All my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment