I am leading an action packed life at the moment. From college to classes to chilling at the new flat to some "self-time" at the hostel, the day passes in the blink of an eye. At the end of it, I am left wondering how the day went by. There have been many items in my list of "to-do's" which have been put off for later. Day after day. It is both overwhelming and frustrating. The trip to visit P in Bombay did not happen again. Doesn't look like my plan of going to the gym is working out either. M has left Poona for good and I could not see her before she left. I haven't spoken to my cousins and friends for a while now. High time, really. And the greatest of my concerns, I am having to do with 6 hours of sleep. Only. :P
So Basically. The schedule I had chalked out for myself has gone haywire. I think I can do with some tips on time-management!
bless you, DO find time to sleep.
ReplyDeleteyou have done admirable job ion blogging.
keep it up.
Invite you to write for week 5 challenge,
Hope all is well.
Thanks for the attention.
Appreciate your input.
Cheers.