Thursday, July 21, 2011

"In love", Again!

It has been raining here in Pune. Non-stop. To the extent that I was beginning to hate what I would have otherwise enjoyed and loved. Courtesy, my dirty feet. And my broken umbrella. It ain't a nice feeling to be completely drenched, water dripping from your forehead. Your washed hair untidy and out of place. To it all, add a cold too! I was sick and tired of the rain. Almost, more like. Just then, I decided to venture out. Rewind. Day before. A lonely long walk in the rain by myself. My net's not been working for the past couple of days, which kind of also explains the lull in my blogging phase. So a trip to the Tata Photon office was the need of the hour. Not very successful - my net's still down, I was returning when I had this strong craving for some ice-cream. And so it was. 

A walk in the rain with an ice-cream in hand, ears plugged, oblivious of all around. I felt the raindrops hitting my face.  I was the only one in my world. When I thought of anyone I would have wanted with me right then, 'twas "only" you who crossed my mind :) A pretty season this. In love, all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment