Sunday, January 23, 2011

You.

Sometimes you want to say a lot and then words just fail you. It happens to me often. This was another of such instances. I was sitting in my Law of Torts class when this urge to write a poem came over me but the sad part is, this is all I managed to write. Class got over and I had to stop and after that one class, every time I’ve tried to write I did not succeed. Maybe the poem was one of those which was never meant to be complete. Just like you and me...

Words no longer come easy to me,
Clueless whether to let go or to let it be.
Thick as thieves we used to be once,
Till, too far, you decided to bounce.
Promised to myself I’d let you leave;
Through my feelings, I tried to deceive.
Those words at the time we had to part,
Time and again echoes in my heart.
...................................................
.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment